Networking Debugged. PDF only. No hardcopy available.
Bonus: Once you purchase Networking Debugged you are invited to ask the author one question – no charge, just a courtesy thank-you for buying the book. Make sure your email address is on the original order so you can be contacted.
Finally, a networking book that understands how difficult networking can be for executives.
Networking Debugged will help you:
- Get to hiring authorities before the competition and with the right message
- Remove the fear and loathing of networking with baby step by steps.
- No more stammering and grasping for the right thing to say.
- Use scripts and examples which you can modify for your own efforts
- Create clearly defined objectives for each contact
- Learn from advice from the very people to whom you want to connect
- Get the connections you need and the interviews you want
Poor networking is the single largest barrier to landing new employment. Grasp the subtleties of elegant and effective networking and generate leads to your next job.
“When I started looking for a job, I felt like I was back in grade school, unfocused and running at the mouth. With Networking Debugged, I developed a networking technique that was focused and to the point. I was able to generate leads and connections every time I asked. Everyone with whom I spoke “got” my message and understood the opportunity I was targeting. What a confidence booster!” Lance K., VP, Bus. Dev.
“I was skeptical at first but once I saw the results I got when I emailed or phoned a contact for leads, I became a believer. I told Rita, with some surprise, ‘This really works.’ I learned how to get introductions to exactly the people and companies I needed to reach.” Kumar S., Director Development.
“As an Executive, I am the one who helps others. I don’t ask for help. Networking Debugged advice made it easier for me to pick up the phone to ask for what I needed in a way that I knew would get results and not demean me. Amazing.” Paul D., VP Ops.
- Become an expert at networking
- Overcome reluctance to “ask a stranger” for help
- Help your contacts deliver on what they promised
- Expand your network quickly and effectively
- Learn to use online tools to find people you need
- Learn to use social networking to get found
- Ask for what you need to get results every time
Bonus: Ask the author a question – a courtesy thank-you for purchasing Networking Debugged.
10% of all book revenues donated to No-Kill Animal Rescue.